Pular para o conteúdo principal

What to do during a pandemic - By João Vitor Andrade dos Santos

 Hi! My name is João Vitor!

What do I do for me to entertain myself in the pandemics?

I stay at my house doing several things, like playing soccer, playing video games, I use my cell phone, and I also try to get focused on my goals and spend more time with my parents.

I do these things for me to do something during the pandemics!

Thanks for reading!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

How to have fun in quarantine - by Leticia Maria Olimpio

  To be safe pandemic times, you can do several activities at home. You can even learn how to do new things.   Here are some tips:     Read the books you like;     Play in your backyard;     Play games;     Watch movies;     Ride a bike;     Paint;     Write texts about your day, learning, games, etc;     Cook;     Make crafts; Ttidy up your house; Talk to your family. Thanks for reading!

Why to have fun in quarantine? - By Maria Larissa Moreira Jorge

Anxiety attacks, high stress and even insomnia can be acknowledged during this intense social distancing times. How do we fight it? Take care of your mind! Know that this is not necessarily a religious or spiritual process. Meditating is much more about focusing on yourself and disconnecting from the outside world. It includes emptying your thoughts for a moment. Therefore, it is a great opportunity for relaxation and leisure during social isolation.   FUN IN THE KITCHEN Cooking is a therapy, it is even an opportunity to bring the family together for this leisure activity in quarantine. HOME CINEMA Cinephiles on duty, this moment is yours! We recognize that television has been a safe source to obtain important information from this moment in which we live. However, varying the content and providing entertainment during this programming is healthy   BOOK CLUB Reading has the power to transport you to another reality, lovers of this art have said. What's mo...

The Emoji Game - By Isabel Nery Rodrigues

Hi guys, how are you? Today I'm going to teach a game that can be played through whatsapp. It's called the "Emoji Game". First you or your friend send an emoji to each other, and the other person will send you a photo imitating that emoji. Then you give a grade, like 9/10, 3/10 or even 100/10. Then it starts all over again! You can play it in pairs or even in a group conversation! Well, I hope you like it! See you soon! Thanks for reading!